Old 12-16-2015, 02:45 PM   #1
Nick
The Godfather

Member#: 2
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI Launch Ed.
Rally Blue Pearl

Default New Official NASIOC Store on SubieStickers.com!

I am proud to announce the new Official NASIOC Storefront on SubieStickers.com!

NASIOC15 Discount/Coupon Code
15% OFF already discounted merchandise in the NASIOC Storefront for the month of December

Browse Now: http://subiestickers.com/nasioc/

For years, quite a few members have asked us, and I have wanted, to offer merchandise beyond NASIOC stickers and the occasional shirts at events. When I met Kevin (from SubieStickers) at Wicked Big Meet a few years back, he asked me had I ever thought of an online store. I tried to set something up a few years ago but didn't have the time to support it (i.e. consistently ship in a timely fashion) so he proposed a NASIOC Storefront on SubieStickers.com. After some careful consideration, I decided we should give it a shot.

Recently, I shipped a bunch of the NASIOC merchandise I had in storage from past events and we started to populate the storefront with products old and new including a very limited run of Star Wars themed gear!

Please do take a moment to visit the store, and if there is something we've made in the past, or something you'd like to see made in the future, that you are interested in, please do let us know and we'll try to get it in the store.

Happy Holidays and I hope the products we are offering right now are able to bring a little cheer to the Subie Nut in your family (but of course I won't say anything if you are just buying stuff for yourself... besides who knows you better than you!!!)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nasioc-store-promo.jpg
Views:	424811
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	75602  
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote