This space for rent
Administrator
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 15382
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
. 2005 OBXT LTD
2017 Chevy Bolt EV

Exclamation How can you make NASIOC.com work for you? Become a registered vendor!

Why do you want to become a registered vendor on NASIOC?

Well, in order to advertise and sell merchandise on NASIOC.com, you must be a registered vendor. NASIOC has over 400,000 members currently and that number is growing month after month. Take advantage of a very large audience of Subaru customers from all over the world by advertising on NASIOC.com.

With your paid vendor membership you will have a special title under your username alerting everybody in the NASIOC community that you are supported by NASIOC as a vendor. We also have Vendor specific forums in which you can post up threads containing information about new products, services, and sales you have at any time.

How do I become a registered vendor?

It's simple! Just email the following information to [email protected]:

Your Name
Business Name
NASIOC Username (you will need to register one that is the same as the name of your business)
Contact Information (phone numbers, e-mail)
Website
And specific information on what you sell

Event Advertising/Promotion

Are you not a registered vendor, but you still would like to advertise a vendor sponsored event, or an event at a shop? Well, I can help you with that too. For a very small monthly fee you can be an official 'Event Coordinator' on NASIOC. This designation will allow you the ability to openly promote your event. For more information please contact me.

----------
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Matt A; 04-21-2020 at 07:09 AM.