Vendor Sales Rating: (43)

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcquaCow View Post
Have you guys ever fit one of these to a GC chassis? It doesn't have the stand-offs the GD has, curious if you've seen anyone fab up a little bracket to adapt it?

I'm still trying to find a good coolant overflow option for my RSTi after years of searching and I keep coming back to this...

Thanks!
Your timing couldn't be better. We recently send one to Bucky, who has been in the same boat as you. Pretty good work around for getting our 08+ setup to work on his GC...

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vs.

KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote