Pre
Scooby Guru

Member#: 139693
Vehicle:
Dura ngo 95
horrorshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2oiroc View Post
there are a LOT of new shooters and people that need to restock their supply. i don't think we will ever see 2019 pricing again and it will take years to get "decent" pricing.

How long have you been doing this? Why did you get caught slipping? Those are rhetorical questions. When there is "decent" pricing you stock up. I don't mean boxes, I mean cases. Last time prices were "decent" I was buying 1000 rounds a month for I don't know, 16 months in a row. Alternating between 9mm, 556, 762X39, and shells. 308 and 338 are better hand loaded.

New shooters, they buy a box or two. When they go to the range they shoot a box or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoreo View Post
Y'all dudes say this every time the big D takes office. And yet, it eventually comes down as supply catches back up.

They do this every single time, 100% agree. Yet the bulk of my stock was bought under Barry. The fear mongering increases prices and f's up demand. They will keep yelling all the while it normalizes. It's like people yelling when they have never invested in stock before. Pandemic + political fear mongering = prices and availability today. Meanwhile, when it hits rock bottom pricing (When I buy) people aren't buying anything.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Pre is offline   Reply With Quote