blue-sun
Scooby Guru

Member#: 15934
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2021 GTI
Cornflower Blue

So tonight wife sent a link to an XLT
explorer at the Gerald auto group that she wanted to go look at tonight. I said she’d hate it and not worth the time to drive up there tonight and look at. We had a bunch of back and forth via text about what to do. She swore that we bought an aftermarket warranty, I know we bought the maintenance plan and the wheel plan, but I couldn’t remember if we got the warranty or not. So I dig out paperwork and here’s what we found:

We did purchase a 72 month/100k Ford Extended Warranty with the maintenance and wheel plan. So given that we have some piece of mind for the next 75k until we hit 100k on this Edge ST, now we’re both ok with keeping it for the next few years. Now, I have only the invoice for the 72/100k, I need to get the particulars about the plan to really be comfortable putting this whole situation to bed. I called the # we found on the Ford app and called for more info on our warranty, they gave us the runaround and said to contact the Ford dealer we purchased it at.

Will be talking to the guys at Ford next week when I take the car in for the camera issue and try to get clarification on the warranty.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blue-sun is offline   Reply With Quote