4x4GGG
RIP Donny

Member#: 12686
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2017 Escape SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnc09 View Post
Picked this up for the wife Friday as her nightstand/carry gun once she gets her CC hopefully in the next month or so if our range is still doing classes. She liked how it felt and that it has a safety.

Where are y'all buying 9mm ammo. I've looked at a couple of sites and they're all sold out. It's very frustrating.
I'm late to the game on this..

Is that a 2 or a 3?I picked up a G2C in April. I had been wanting to buy my first gun when a friend got one. She told me the store was pretty bare and they were limiting ammo to 5 boxes. I went in and picked out the G2c but they had no ammo in house any more. I wound up buying 2 boxes from her as she's never even fired hers. Joined a local range that always had ammo. They eventually stopped letting members walk in and buy, range use only. With going back to work I didn't have a lot of time to shoot so I canceled my membership. Literally my last day at the range they asked me to leave my empty boxes to make sure I shot it all. So right now I have 13 loaded, 12 in a back up mag and maybe 20 in a box.

Another local gun dealer does have some 9mm, but they're selling it for over $1/round.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
4x4GGG is offline   Reply With Quote