Scooby Guru

Member#: 2973
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptirmal View Post
It does sound like an interference/handshake issue .

I have a 50ft run of this monoprice lux cable https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_...SABEgJqWPD_BwE.

I picked it up when I ran the wiring for my 1080p TV. I was dreading upgrading to 4k because I wasn't sure it would handle it as I would sometimes get a "no signal" message from the TV but figured it was more the receiver (old Onkyo sr606).

When I upgraded to my Denon x3500h there were pretty much no signal loss messages. And when I upgraded to my 4k TV it passes it along fine.

I would trouble shoot as mentioned above without the receiver and then without the conduit if needed . I'm thinking it's the receiver, have you checked to see if you need to set the output to anything special for 4k HDR? I'm pretty sure there was a setting in my Denon for that.
I ran through the gamut with Anthem support and they were emphatic that it was a cable issue. The Anthem by design doesn't touch the video passing through it. That being said there can be signal loss anytime you have a connector involved, if the signal is barely within spec to begin with adding two connectors (in + out) via the AVR could be the straw that broke the camel's back.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Akirasoft is offline   Reply With Quote